Dec 20, 2010

'Gift Wrapped Green' Look

'Gift Wrapped Green' Look

This is a holiday inspired look using green, gold and glitter. The glitter actually reminded me of gift wrap : )
Happy Holidays All!

Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Soft Ochre Paintpot (matte yellow beige) to my inner tearduct area, MUFE #22 Aqua Cream Color (shimmery emerald green) to my entire lid and MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) on my brow bone as my primary bases.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MUFE #20 Pure Pigment (matte ). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #26 Pure Pigment (matte black). MAC 217 Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used the matte camel color from the Wet 'n' Wild Plum Vanity Palette. MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used MUFE #26 Pure Pigment (matte black) - OUTER and MUFE #22 Aqua Cream Color (shimmery emerald green) topped with Magnolia Makeup Green Glitz Glitter (emerald green) - MIDDLE. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used Cle De Peau #109 Lipstick (creamy pink).


Face:

FINISH:
MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Utterly Game Blush (satin coral) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.

2 comments:

  1. Green is my favorite color! You worked it out as usual Tina. LOL Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this, and it looks somewhat different than ur normal looks... mayb cuz ur liner n outer V are green n it jus makes ur eyes look brighter as opposed to the black, or dark colors u use, idk (speculating)... very pretty tho :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>