Dec 8, 2010

Aromaleigh Pure Mineral Makeup FINAL CLEARANCE SALE

Aromaleigh Pure Mineral Makeup FINAL CLEARANCE SALE

Have you guys heard? About the word? The bird is the word! Ahhh.....Family Guy how I Iove you.

But on to matters of makeup....Aromaleigh is going out of business! Aromaleigh was one of the more popular mineral makeup companies that popped up the the past couple of years so you may have heard of them. They have some very nice colors in loose mineral eyeshadows which are now on SALE.

Aromaleigh's FINAL CLEARANCE SALE!


Get your sparkle while you can, because once we close, the shimmer fades! Aromaleigh will be closing around 12/10-12/15, and we're quickly selling out your favorite products... so don't put off today what you can't do tomorrow! ALSO... all vault sale eyeshadows (mythos, spells! and wonderstruck have been reduced to $4/jar!

We've got lots of inventory left, at seriously discounted prices... so get your last orders in while supplies last!

UPDATE 11/22: We are experiencing longer order processing times for all website, vault and international orders, as most eyeshadows are being packed as we go. Please allow additional time for all communications, confirmations and delivery of your order. THANK YOU!

* Prices are as marked. No coupons can be used on your order (nor will they work).
* Make sure your order info is accurate- address, email address... take your time!

*******************************

Now there is a lot to digest when going to the website and trying to choose colors and make an order. It took me hours to put my final order through and it drove me nuts just trying to see the colors and make a selection. But I did and then it drove me even more nuts waiting on the shipment. It takes almost a month or more to get the order so please be aware of that.
Here's a link to the website - AROMALEIGH
And a link to the eyeshadow sale - EYESHADOW SALE

I haven't really used these yet outside of swatching so I can't vouch for staying power. I will say they have great pigmentation and apply smoothly to the skin. They also blend well together just from moving them around on my hand. I didn't want to wait to use them because I know the SALE will be over soon and I wanted to get the word out there as quickly as I could.

Here are the swatches of my haul! Remember the pictures are clickable for a larger view.

The HAUL

Pure Eyes Collection
 Pure Eyes Matte: FAWN, CELADON, MOSS, SEAFOAM, WAVE

*************

Ciao Italia Collection
    Ciao Italia: NOCCIOLA, PISTACCHIO, ZABAGLIONE

*************


 Solstice 2009 Collection
 Solstice 2009: FORGET ME NOT, HEARTLEAF, MELA, TRILLIUM

*************

 Hi-Fi Matte Collection
 Hi-Fi Matte: COOL IT, IN ORBIT, KOOKIE 

*************

 Hot In The City Collection
 Hot In The City: CONEY ISLAND, HEATWAVE, ITALIAN ICE, RETURN TO TIFFANY'S

 *************

Les Papillons Collection
 Les Papillons: WINGED PSYCHE

*************

 Drama Queen Collection
 Drama Queen: BLUE, GREEN, TEAL


5 comments:

  1. Family guy is one of my favorite shows too. I love the Drama Queen colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet haul! Awesome swatches. Thanks for sharing about the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family Guy rules Chanel! The Drama Queen colors are the best ones! I should get the rest of them for real.

    Hey Sha. No prob girl. U know I have to get u all in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the Drama Queen set. They're really nice....

    http://shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh out loud. Now the song and his dance is in my head. That dang Peter. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

    I'm off to the site to check them out. I like the drama queen colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>