Dec 24, 2010

'Mohegan Sun' Look

'Mohegan Sun' Look

This is another holiday inspired look which actually turned out more intense than I planned. : ) It is full of sparkle and glitter and is definitely a great look for a New Year's Eve celebration. Hope you guys have a happy holiday and a Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to a stuffed belly tomorrow for sure!


Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Groundwork Paintpot (satin neutral) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base - Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush - and MAC Artifact Paintpot (red based burgundy) all over my lid as a secondary base - MAC 242 Shader Brush.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Juiced Type (satin orange gold). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MAC De-Vil Eyeshadow (shimmery red copper). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC The Family Crest Pigment (black with golden bronze shimmer). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used MAC Tete-a-Tint Eyeshadow (matte caramel brown). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used MAC The Family Crest Pigment (black with golden bronze shimmer). Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush  
For added sparkle I used MAC Reflects Bronze with Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar (shimmery golden bronze). A Design Concealer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper and lower lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses #263 False Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used OCC Melange Lip Tar (creamy peachy nude) topped with MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (creamy coral pink).

Face:

FINISH:
MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Gingerly Blush (matte peach bronze) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.

9 comments:

  1. You inspire me so much! I love your blog!!!!! YOur looks are my favs and your such a doll!! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look... I will have to look through your previous post for a new year's eve look to match my outfit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look hun, I love the glittery copper tones on your eyes. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    Did you curl & style your own hair too?
    It looks beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The make-up is not bad at all but I love the hair-do !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this.... with a lil twist you can turn it into a sexy arabic look......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extra fancy today mama! I love the sparkle & the "pomp"... it looks good on you :)

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! Your looks are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>