Dec 3, 2010

'Aerial Cloud' Look

'Aerial Cloud' Look

After my Magnolia Makeup haul I was of course obsessed with the colors and wanted to play. My fave pigment from Magnolia is Aerial which a a beautiful turquoise color! The fun thing about these pigments are that they are semi-matte so they have great color payoff but they are also slightly shimmery so the blend ability is awesome. And of coure since it's Friday I'm rocking my new Pink Friday lipstick from M.A.C. & Nicki Minaj. Happy Friday!

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the I applied Magnolia Makeup 025 Aerial Pigment (satin turquoise). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next to that I applied Magnolia Makeup 008 Orange Colored Sky Pigment (satin golden orange). MAC 242 Shader Brush
To on the outer lid and crease I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow (matte dark purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush & MAC 217 Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used matte camel color from the Wet 'n' Wild Plum Vanity Palette. MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay Deviant 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (shimmery dark blue).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner topped with MAC Turquatic Glitter (with MAC Eyeliner Mixing Medium) - MAC 210 Precise Eye Liner Brush.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Vibrant False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Pink Friday Lipstick (creamy light pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).

Face:

FINISH:
MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used Studio Gear Natural Blush (matte natural pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.


11 comments:

  1. very pretty as always hun,i love it,hav a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my Pink Friday yesterday and this will be one of those things that I have just to have. I tried it on and WOW...not a good shade for me. It looks great on you though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! The Pink Friday looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another flawless face... that pink friday is SUPER pale! i feel like Chanel tho, i need to buy it, jus to have but um, DEFINITELY not wearin that lol... pink friday = NW45? ABSOLUTELY NOT! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sher. U too hon!

    Hahahahaa Chanel. I know what u mean though...I just had to have many things that I don't even really use...hello Stereo Rose. I bet u can still work it.

    Thanx Tyshie!

    Thanks Tan Tan. I love this lipstick and just got two backups. This will be my staple barbie pink lip!

    Thanks so much Sarah. U and Chanel sound like me with red lipsticks. I like to look at them but hate to wear them. It may be a little too light for NW45 but hey top it with soem lipgloss to tone it down and rock it out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look!

    I was going to get that lipstick, but I missed out on it again. It was only 12:53 am. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to mac today to get the layin' low paint pot & it's a limited edition!! I also went and got a lot of brushes you reco. thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww man Erin! That sux. I got mine at 12:01am. LOL! Hahahaaa u know I stayed up for that. This is my new fave pink lipstick.

    Sorry Natalie. Layin' Low is from 2 or 3 years ago but Painterly is a great substitute esp. for your lighter skin. Hope u enjoy the brushes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. && that's just what I purchased! The man at MAC said the same thing. I posted the brushes I got today. I want to try the SIGMA brush your reco also. I got GREAT reviews on amazon. I wanted to ask, which brush do you reco using when applying the paint pot?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are rocking that Pink Friday! Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>