Dec 30, 2010

'Blue Crush' Look

'Blue Crush' Look

I haven't had a computer for the past few days so I am behind on responding to emails and comments but I catching up. I also have a bunch of swatches and reviews to post as well as a couple more looks. This is a remix of my original Smoked Mystique Look. For this version I used glitter to intensify the look for the party scene.


Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base and MUFE #10 White Flash Color in my inner tearduct area as a secondary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Illamasqua Sex Eyeshadow (matte white). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Magnolia Makeup #125 Mystique Pigment (shimmery cobalt blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #26 Pure Pigment (matte black). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used the MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush 
For my lower lashline I used MAC Feline Kohl Power Eyeliner Pencil (matte black) topped with Magnolia Makeup #125 Mystique Pigment (shimmery cobalt blue). Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
For added sparkle I used MAC Blue Glitter (shimmery blue) with LASplash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base. MAC 231 Small Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Adventurous False Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Syrup Lipstick (light purple pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).

Face:

FINISH:
I primed my face with Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Azalea Blossom Blush (satin purple pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been but I'm happy you're back. Of course, I love this look as I love almost all your looks. I tried out using the painterly paint pot under my shadows and boy did it make a huge difference... HUGE! Thanks so much for the idea/tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite eyeshadow primer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous Tina! And once again that cobalt blue shade is divine.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>