Dec 16, 2010

MAC Peacocky Collection - January 2011

MAC Peacocky Collection - January 2011

So who's going to get cocky with it? I sure AM! This collection will more than likely break the bank for me but I was already planning and saving for it in advance. Plus it's my birthday month so of course I get whatever I want! The collection features two brand new formulae - Mega Metal Shadows and Kissable Lipcolors! I underlined everything I will be getting : )

Source: SPECKTRA and TEMPTALIA

Date: January 6, 2010 (US)

NOTE: The Lipcolors are in the same packaging as the MAC Dare To Wear Lipglasses and touted as liquid lipsticks. The Eyeshadows are larger than the regular MAC eyeshadows and are the same size as the MAC Tartan Tale Eyeshadows (same as the Creme Color Bases). While the Eyeshadows are described as creamy, they are not actually cream products but rather creamy powder. This means that they are silky soft and smooth.


Kissable Lipcolour - US$18.00 (Limited Edition)

Provides medium coverage with the creamy comfort of a lipstick and a shiny finish of a lipgloss. The lightweight, comfortable formula is loaded with super emollient ingredients that provide a cushiony feel on the lips. The colour flows like silk, encasing the lips in creamy, luscious colour. Like a molten lipstick the product melts onto the lips and feels light and airy. It provides medium coverage with a luminous, smooth finish. its feather-resistant and wears for hours.


Enchantée - Light blue pink

Exxxhibitionist - Red-toned coral
Flaunting It - Grey mauve
Love Peck - Blackened blood red
Peacocky - Sky blue with red pearl
Scandelicious - Blue fuchsia
So Vain - Muted dirty coral
Strut Your Stuff - Bright true red
Super - Muted neutral brown
Temper Tantra - Mid-tone reddish brown
Vanity Fair - Mid-tone blue pink
Woo Me - Light pinky nude

Mega Metal Shadow - US$19.50 (Limited Edition)

Long-wearing and consists of metallic powders that provide a light-reflection, intense metallic finish that looks brilliant on the skin. It delivers medium-buildable coverage that won't fade or crease. The formula contains vitamins a & e, antioxidants that help condition the delicate eye area. The creamy powder ensures an even, smooth application that lasts all day and easily blends with little fall-out. It's derm- and ophth-tested.


Centre Stage - Frosted chocolate brown

Dalliance - Light champagne
Dandizette - Navy with silver pearl
Ego - Forest green
Mating Call - Dirty frosted violet
Noir Plum - True purple with silver pearl
Odalisque - Deep teal
Paparazz-she - Deep copper bronze
Peek-at-You - Frosted yellow white
Prance - Frosted mauve pearl
Sexpectations - Metallic burgundy
Spectacle of Yourself - Deep bronze
Top of the Posh - Frosted white pink
Tweet Me - Gold bronze
Unflappable - Frosted black with purple pearl

4 comments:

  1. I need peacocky in my life. I would definitely wear that blue (not to work, but the weekend is free game).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like that Peacocky! I'll bet it sells out quickly b/c it's so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Taccora! No clue how I will wear it but it will be mine! LOL!

    Do u think so Sha? Ppl may be scared of it. Plus I miss the hype when there were pics and lots of talk prior to the collections coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for Sharing this Tina I need this one in my life also. I hope it dosent sale out quickly but then again you never know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>