Dec 14, 2010

'Grassy Poolside' Look

'Grassy Poolside' Look

Where the heck have I been? LOL! I promise I did not forget you guys...but I was swamped at work (end of year push of course) and then I went to San Diego to relax for the weekend. I didn't even wear makeup for the past week so my face got some breathing time. How are you guys doing? What are your holiday plans? I'm spending it with family for the most part. : )

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. I also added MUFE #10 Flash Color (matte white) all over my lid as a secondary base.Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Magnolia Makeup 011 Chlorine Pigment (satin bright blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the browbone area I applied MAC Sassy Grass Eyeshadow (matte grass green). MAC 217 Blending Brush
Above that for blending I used Magnolia Makeup 026 Saffronia Pigment (satin light yellow). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For the outer lid and to define the crease I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used the MUFE #167 Eyeshadow (shimmery bright blue). MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Annie False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick (creamy lavenderr pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).

Face:

FINISH:
MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte coral pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.



14 comments:

  1. Glad you had a chance to relax. Beautiful look as always. Thanks so much for sharing Tina. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another KICK A$$ makeup look (as usual)..LOVE IT!!!

    Prissy
    www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, i'm wearing a very similar look to this today, except with bronzey lips! Your looks much better as usual though :) we got so much snow here it's nice to wear beachy colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. another 5 star look!!! thats gud u got a chance ta relax, work is always the same.... SUCKY! lol, but san diego for the weeked? NIIIIICE! lol... idk whats goin on for Christmas wit my family, but i DO no that i WILL b house jumpin to see who's cookin what, lol (thats such a fat thing to say, LOL!)... NEWAY, LOVE the look!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look as always hun,i love it. U look so much better,glad u had time to relax hun,Idk whats up for xmas lol havent shopped any gifts or groceries yet haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore these colors this past Saturday. Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where the heck have you been is right...lol I'm glad your ok I started to get worried about u. I came on here on my birthday Friday and was shocked to not see u, I'm not used to that. But you have to do what u have to do take of business first, then play. I on the other hand celebrated my 25th bday this Friday by going to see Lady Saw here at a club in Florida, best birthday ever. And for the holiday mi jus wah mek sure seh mi get some Sorrel fi drink. I love the look for today it's so pretty and I love your shirt, simple bur cute an di color ah seh one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!!! This is so pretty. Welcome back! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes girl I was getting worried myself wondering what happened to you. I love the look just like all the other looks. I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family and give us a warning when you go missing again LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx Sha girl. I need another vacation just to sleep. LOL. I hope u have agreat holiday hon!

    Thanks so much Prissy :)

    Oh Saadeh doll u know ur looks rule! Thanks my dear. We had our first snow this season too which is why I pulled out the tropical colors. We do really think alike! Heeee heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Sarah! U r so crazy girl! LOL! I'll be stuffing my face too so I can't talk. LOL! Yea girl i went to see Sahmu...and the bastard splashed me! Enjoy the holidays and food luv. TTYS!

    Thx Sher. Sometimes we need a break I guess but I missed my makeup so much. Couldn't wait to get home...plus I had a package waiting at my door since Friday (gasp). Thank heavens I'm not cooking or gifting. LOL. I'll be handing out money envelopes...easy and lazy.

    Thanks Shami. These colors go great together for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Empress chile u tink me did lost don't? LOL. Happy Belated Birthday hon! Glad to hear u had a good one! Lady Saw is the best! Long time I don't see har. My mummy is making sorrel and rum cake so I'm set. LOL! Now just want some curry goat and roti. Lata babes. Bless up!

    Thanks so much Erin!

    Awwww MissShaeShae. I'm back safe and sound thankfully. Thanks sweets. I forgot to warn this time but I won't forget next time (I felt so guilty). Enjoy the holidays too Miss. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, TINA! I love the look!

    My holiday will be spent recuperating from surgery :( But at least I won't have to teach middle school kids for 2 weeks :)

    I hope you have a great Christmas with family and friends. And don't drink too much eggnog / coquito...or maybe that's just me...teehee! :0

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tips ROCK! You should represent for MAC makeup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>