Sep 24, 2010

Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Palettes PART 2 - Swatches and Thoughts...

Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Palettes PART 2 - THOUGHTS and SWATCHES...





COLOR ICON™ EYESHADOW PALETTE
Glamour-eyes from day to night! Each complementary shade can be mixed-and-matched for a variety of day-to-night looks. These palettes of 3 matte and 3 highly-pigmented effect shades are sure to please the shade sassy minimalist and enthusiast alike!


So being the glutton that I am (yes a play on the 7 deadly sins theme) I went ahead and picked up the other two palettes from the Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon collection - Pride and Lust.
MY Four Ps

My first three Ps - Price, Packaging and Product - stay the same from the first review that you can read HERE.

Performance

These palettes are in sync with the first two. They applied beautifully, have great pigmentation and rocked my socks! The lightest shimmery shade from the Pride palette is so-so and comes off as an ivory sheen rather than the color you see. Other than than that all is well. The mattes are perfection and I think I will be using these a lot.

Overall the top two palettes are the Vanity and Lust palettes for sure since all six shades in each palette has great color payoff. The other two are also great but there is a slight miss with one or two of the shimmery shades.

                              247 Pride                        
247 Pride
Dark Blue / Teal / White
Frosty Dark Blue / Frosty Forest Green/ Icy Ivory



 ************************************

             248 Lust              
248 Lust
Dark Burgundy / Wine / Light Pink
Frosty Burgundy / Gunmetal Grey / Sparkly Ivory






8 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about these eyeshadows, I'm going to have to check em out. Thanks! The colors look gorgeous. :)

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeeeh, die shimmers. Heel mooi. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r welcome Live.Love.MakeUp. Definitely check them out. They r well worth it plus they are cheap!

    I agree Kalypso. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! these are really pretty colors! I'm sold! ..lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *singing* Tina is my make-up sister in my head :) lol I went and picked up Greed and Pride today and can't wait to do a look with them. They are truly very pigmented They didn't have Lust but I'll probably be on the hunt for that pretty soon.
    Thanks again for sharing your new finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I'm itching to buy the entire line of palettes now! Thanks for sharing Tina. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL santanamaria. Go get them hon. U won't be disappointed except for a couple of the sparkly shades.

    Hahahahaha favorisntfair. I like that! Make-up sister! Hon I'm glad u like them. I have to share the good finds and the bad too. These r so great for the price. Watch out Lust! LOL!

    Come on Sha. Get them! I can't wait for the LE ones to come out too so I can get those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all four of theses palettes and I have to say that they are great. Lust and Vanity are the better of the four, but you will get a lot of use out of the other 2 as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>