Sep 15, 2010

'Oceanic View' Look

'Oceanic View' Look

This look was inspired by the colors in my top...and it reminded me of the colors by the ocean...not much more to be said really...except today had a much better start that yesterday. Hello hump day!

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner lid I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte white).
On the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #372 Eyeshadow (matte teal).
Next to that I applied Inglot #70 Eyeshadow (matte bright blue).

For the outer lid and crease I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte vivid purple).
Above that on the outer brow bone area I applied MUFE #26 Eyeshadow (matte pink).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For my lower lashline I used Inglot #70 Eyeshadow (matte bright blue).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with MAC #7 false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick (peachy nude) topped with Lancome #271 Lipgloss (creamy nude).


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage.
I used MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre (matte purple pink) for my cheeks and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight.

21 comments:

  1. Your makeup matches so well with that shirt. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need MUFE #92. Period.

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Chanel. It was so funny matching up the colors.

    Yes Natasja! U NEED MUFE #92 in your life! :) Thx mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with reading your blog! i'm loving all your looks and it makes me want to wear bright colours everyday! :)

    Thanks for sharing your love for makeup ;)


    http://hairandmakeupoverload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this <3

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love my #92!
    Flawless as usual! Thank you for sharing Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a bang on job matching the top which is a gorgeous top btw. I love this combination of colours on you, then I love everything on you :D

    Happy Hump day to u too

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEEEE this and LOVEEEEE the top. Love, love, love, love!!!!! Gorgeous!!

    http://shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nude lips. These go great with the look. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Mandy hon! I love bright colors! They r fun and brighten up anyday right? I love sharing hon...I'm glad I found such great ppl to share with too.

    Thx Christine.

    Sha girl MUFE #92 is the ish! U know it! Thx girl!

    Thanks Saadeh. U know I picked this top out because I was thinking how great the color combo was for makeup..LOL. I'm so crazy.

    Thanks Olivia sweets. Heee heee!

    Thx Kalypso hon. I love nude lips with bright looks. I esp. love Brave New Bronze.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful as always..me loves it hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, very pretty! Great colors. I may have to try this out. And yes, you look a lot happier than you did yesterday ;) Glad it was a better day for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it, I'm going to see if I can recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This could quite possibly be my favourite look on you! I looove how this looks. SO gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this so much, I may just have to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tina,

    Another beautiful look! Is the L/L paintpot a Pro product...I didn't see it on MAC.com?

    Please post more shoe and pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! Probably my fave of all the looks you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Sharon my dear.

    Thx Artemis. I was much happier indeed :). I hope you try this look.

    Thx Tee. Let me know how it goes it u do for sure.

    Thanks so much bats. That's awesome to hear actually!

    Thanks SilhouetteScreams. Steal away! I love that! :)

    Hey Lady_Is_A_Libra. It's DC paintpot but Painterly or Soft ochre works just as well. Hahahahahaa...I have so many shoes I can post for days...LOL!

    Thanks Jackee girl. That two counts for fave. I should try this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! I loveee this look! It is definitely something i want to try! You did an awesome job!!!
    Keep up the great work and inspiring all of us girls around the world!

    I would love to continue seeing more looks similar to this!

    Blanca

    Come check out my blog!
    http://blanca1018.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thx Blanca. I'm so glad to share with such great people from all over the world. I will keep trying to be as creative as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, love LOVE this look!!! My favorite color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>