Sep 9, 2010

Turkey Trip 2010

Turkey Trip 2010

Hey guys!!!  Thanks so much for the warm welcome back! You made feel so warm and fuzzy! I love you guys and I missed the heck outta ya! I also was surprised to see that we hit the 500 mark for our little world here which is awesome! Even YouTube is close to the 1000 mark which is super as well! Yipppeeee!!! I will be having an Adopt-My-Stash post coming up to offer some of my gently used (mostly just swatched) products from my collection that need a loving home.

As requested, here are a couple of pictures of the trip even though I was at work and didn't do much sight-seeing this time around....but the view from the hotel was to die for!

7 comments:

  1. Wow the view is beautiful! glad you're back safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. I particularly like the last one of the sunset...Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bold Beauty. The view was amazing! I'm very happy to be back for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Chanel. That sunset was fantastic. We were on the rooftop of the hotel. i had to get a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy u r back we missed you lots..nice pics thanx for sharing hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was fienin for my fancyface Look(s) Of The Day! LOL Welcome back Tina! Love that sunset! Gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh I'm feeling that sunset!! I wish my job would send me away.

    http://shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>