Sep 17, 2010

'Granny Smith Apple' Look

'Granny Smith Apple' Look

Happy Friday too all. I am looking forward to a restful weekend. Any plans for you guys? 


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner tearduct area I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
On the inner lid I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte chartreuse green).
On the middle of the lid I applied MAC Kelly Green Pigment (frosty granny smith apple green).
For the outer lid I used Illamasqua Sadist Eyeshadow (matte bright royal blue).
On the crease and brow bone area I applied Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For my lower lashline I used MAC Violet Pigment (frosty violet with pink pearl) - outer and MAC Kelly Green Pigment (frosty granny smith apple green) - inner.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Erotica false eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick (pinky rose) topped with MAC Enchantress Lipglass (pearly peach).


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage.
I used MUFE #22 Blush (matte peach) for my cheeks and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight.

6 comments:

  1. I really like this one. I might try this one out this weekend. Unfortunately the only thing I have planned for the weekend is work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice color combo and as always, you blend and pull it off so well! have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the makeup, but REALLY love the hair :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Christine!

    Thanks so much Sharon.

    Thanks so much Chanel. That sux. I hate working weekends :)

    Thx KayKay. :) I hope u r enjoying ur weekend to my dear.

    Thanks Danni. I am so happy with how my hair is growing in. Glad u like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>