Sep 10, 2010

'Electric Blue' Look

'Electric Blue' Look

So I absolutely do not like this look at all but I was out of time and had to rush out with this face whether I liked it or not. This was also the first time I used one of the MUFE Aquarelle Liquid Liners and I was not that impressed with the application. The color is super pretty but it was so much like water paint that I was frustrated. I guess I'm losing my mo-jo or something....guess that means mirror time this weekend. Happy Friday!

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner lid I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
On the middle of the lid I applied Inglot #372 Eyeshadow (matte teal).
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #371 Eyeshadow (matte bright blue).
To deepen the outer V I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy).
I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude) for blending in the crease.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).
I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy) for my lower lashline.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MUFE Aquarelle Liquid Liner in #3 (bright blue).
I lined my lower waterline with Inglot Gel Eyeliner in #83 (matte dark purple).
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Adventurous false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick in #141 topped with Dior Addict Lip Polish in #2.


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe for my face. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage. I set my foundation with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte light peach) for my cheeks.

13 comments:

  1. Cute look. Those lashes don't even seem false.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAKEUP IS FLAWLESS AS ALWAYS BUT YOUR HAIR IS LOOKING GREAT. ARE YOU TRYING SOMETHING NEW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die eyeliner is bijna glow in de dark. hahaha. Heel mooi. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really pretty look even though you don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! What's not to like Tina? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it came out pretty good, that liner is mad bright, I love the lipstick and gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE that liner! A bit hard to pull off for me, but it looks amazing on you! it's such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty hun,love e vibrant colours..thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see anything wrong with this look, I absolutely love it! Especially the blue liner <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey hun I gave u an award pliz cum check it out

    http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous <3

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx so much my lovelies.

    I don't think anything was inherently wrong with the look but I just wish I had more time to perfect the look if u know what I mean. But what can u do when u r in a rush and the blog (er work) awaits?? Hope for the best! LOL!

    The blue liner was ridiculously bright. I think it almost glowed. I must try it out again but when I have more time to play. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>