Sep 30, 2010

TWITTER- @thefancyfaced

TWITTER - @thefancyfaced

What the heck do I use Twitter for? Do I twiddle? Or tweet? Does that make me a twat (pardon my language)? Or a twizzler? Tweedle dee Tweedle dum!

I have no idea where to begin with Twitter! When I first started this blog I made sure to secure my YouTube name and Twitter account right away as well...even though it took some time before I used YouTube much less Twitter.

Now my question to you is when would I use Twitter? What do I talk (tweet) about? I am not the type to babble about nothing and everything in any web arena (hello Facebook....yes you!)....so I have no idea what you guys would want to read on said Twitter page.

Should I talk about makeup? Quick tips? Purchases? Wishlists? Looks? Stuff.....? I actually want to make it easier for you guys to ask quick questions and maybe get a feel for my personality versus just reading posts on here. I don't guarantee too much when it comes to Twitter but since I'm an avid texter then this just might work out...

Let me know what you guys think.....

14 comments:

  1. Talk about everything you just said plus you can tweet when you have a new blog post available to read and tons of other stuff. You'll get the hang of it so quick you won't know how you ever lived without it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Azalea. It's so odd getting into Twitter. We'll see what I come up with. I hope I get used to it soon. The bf warned me not to get caught up with it but he doesn't have to worry...babbling is not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,

    I went to your twitter @thefancyface and it wasn't you! Your make up application is TDF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Sorry Natalie! It's @thefancyfaced with a 'd' at the end. Thanks for pointing that out. Crap. LOL. It's the same as YouTube. thefancyface was taken already for Twitter and YouTube so I chose the next best thing...thefancyfaced

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I feel the same way! I get on there and randomly say stuff. Then I feel all dumb because I do NOT want to be the person who tweets crap no one cares about! I've also had a Twitter account for a while but for me, I just suck at keeping up with it! We can fine tune our skills together!! ;)

    www.glamourandlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou Tina, parles de tout ce que tu aimes, sans rentrer dans les gros détails... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. queen of beauty and other beauty bloggers/MUAs are good examples. They split their topics between makeup and random life stuff. Once you get enough followers it will be more like having a conversation with tons of people because they will tweet things to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im following you!! @rayoflight3

    I talk about life, make up, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so glad you are on twitter and I'm following. Looking forward to your thoughts and tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm very random with it. I follow mostly blogger friends and we chat about daily stuff. I'm gonna follow u on there. I'm Shadowy_lady on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also on twitter..bflybeauty16...I post about makeup, deals, randomness..haven't really gotten into it good enough..same here I never really know what to twit about! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx so much for the feedback and support guys! Wish me luck! LOL! See u on Twitter my twitties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pfff, ik gebruik twitter niet. Mij te ingewikkeld. Liefs, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following you too! I feel a kinship to you because I'm also an engineer and unfortunately there are not enough femal engineers in this world and girly ones are even harder to come by :)
    I'm hoping that it will make it easier to communicate too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>