Mar 8, 2010

'Cotton Candy' Look

'Cotton Candy' Look


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Perky Paintpot as a base all over my lid up into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid, I applied MAC Nanogold Eyeshadow (shimmery pink/gold).
On the rest of the lid I applied Sugarpill Dollipop Eyeshadow (matte bright pink).
Next I used MAC Haunting Eyeshadow (light robin blue) in the crease and on browbone.
I used MAC Violet Trance Eyeshadow (bright blue purple) on the outer V and up into the crease.
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). 
On the lower lashline I used MUFE #72 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant turquoise).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot Gel Eyeliner in black. I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC Lipglass in Lavender Wind.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium/Dark. For blush I used MAC Gingerly Powder Blush on the cheeks.


3 comments:

  1. Your eyes are amazing, I just love it. I think I have to invest in Sugarpill,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Tysh girl! Def try them out! U won't be disappointed at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin is glowing! I think I've been using the wrong shade of msf all along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>