Mar 31, 2010

'Royal Copper' Look

'Royal Copper' Look

I wanted to use my Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow and my MAC Copper Pigment so I combined the two into one look.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (peachy neutral) as a base all over my lid up to my browbone. 
 
COLOR:
In the crease, I applied Illamasqua Sadist Eyeshadow (matte bright royal blue). 
Next to define the crease, I used Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow (bright blue with turquoise sparkle).
On the lid I applied MAC Copper Pigment - wet (metallic copper) topped with MAC Expensive Pink (pink with gold duochrome).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust.
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.


LIPS:
MAC Siss Lipstick with MAC Revealing lipglass. Great nude lips.


Face:

FINISH:

I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre for my cheeks.    

 



15 comments:

  1. I love this combo!
    How do you like Sheer Glow? It's one of my favourite foundations ever I would say!
    xx Mariella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That blue is gorgeous! Love the look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and your cut-crease looks awesome! I wanna re-create this look as I have Copper and Royal Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! you have to teach me how to cut the creast that ish is awesome....

    @Mariella, I also love the Sheer Glow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yesterday look better...maybe I am just a simple girl who is afraid of too much color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mariella I love Sheer Glow. Especially since I got my MAC Oil Control Lotion. I have nearly zero oilies during the day. It's so lightweight and the coverage is perfect for me! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx edotrich!

    Thx Lady - Girl I will be on the look out! Don't u just love Royal Sugar? It is divine!

    Tysh girl come over! Let's play makeup! It's easier than it seems. Ditto for Sheer Glow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous :)
    U r right! It's bold and bright! Not everyone's taste but I go with my mood...not a simple girl here. But u can tone this one down a bit with a less intense crease.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! your looks are stunning. So much talent! Do you have any tutorials? IM a new follower :)

    xxx suzanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! new follower...just wanted to say that I love love love you blog. You make me wanna do my makeup more often and get the nails did =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it do you have on lipliner its pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Suzanna! I don't have tutorials yet but I'm working on it! :)

    Welcome Jillian!!! Thx so much hon! I'm glad u enjoy!

    Hey Anonymous...nope no lipliner here. My lips have a natural darker outline so I tend to skip lipliner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First, I love your looks... just one question... do you wear these everyday or is this for photoshoots or some kind of editorial. Again, your looks are great, and I love your brows, but personally I think its a little too much for everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sheek! Thx hon!
    I wear these for everyday. U r right...for some this is too muvh for everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look absolutely beautiful&gorj..me likey wanna try this combo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>