Mar 31, 2010

'Royal Copper' Look

'Royal Copper' Look

I wanted to use my Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow and my MAC Copper Pigment so I combined the two into one look.


I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (peachy neutral) as a base all over my lid up to my browbone. 
In the crease, I applied Illamasqua Sadist Eyeshadow (matte bright royal blue). 
Next to define the crease, I used Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow (bright blue with turquoise sparkle).
On the lid I applied MAC Copper Pigment - wet (metallic copper) topped with MAC Expensive Pink (pink with gold duochrome).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust.
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.

MAC Siss Lipstick with MAC Revealing lipglass. Great nude lips.



I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre for my cheeks.    



  1. I love this combo!
    How do you like Sheer Glow? It's one of my favourite foundations ever I would say!
    xx Mariella

  2. Oh, my! That blue is gorgeous! Love the look. :-)

  3. Great look and your cut-crease looks awesome! I wanna re-create this look as I have Copper and Royal Sugar

  4. BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! you have to teach me how to cut the creast that ish is awesome....

    @Mariella, I also love the Sheer Glow...

  5. I like yesterday look better...maybe I am just a simple girl who is afraid of too much color

  6. Mariella I love Sheer Glow. Especially since I got my MAC Oil Control Lotion. I have nearly zero oilies during the day. It's so lightweight and the coverage is perfect for me! LOVE!

  7. Thx edotrich!

    Thx Lady - Girl I will be on the look out! Don't u just love Royal Sugar? It is divine!

    Tysh girl come over! Let's play makeup! It's easier than it seems. Ditto for Sheer Glow!

  8. @ Anonymous :)
    U r right! It's bold and bright! Not everyone's taste but I go with my mood...not a simple girl here. But u can tone this one down a bit with a less intense crease.

  9. Hey girl! your looks are stunning. So much talent! Do you have any tutorials? IM a new follower :)

    xxx suzanna

  10. hi! new follower...just wanted to say that I love love love you blog. You make me wanna do my makeup more often and get the nails did =D

  11. i love it do you have on lipliner its pretty

  12. Thanks Suzanna! I don't have tutorials yet but I'm working on it! :)

    Welcome Jillian!!! Thx so much hon! I'm glad u enjoy!

    Hey Anonymous...nope no lipliner here. My lips have a natural darker outline so I tend to skip lipliner.

  13. First, I love your looks... just one question... do you wear these everyday or is this for photoshoots or some kind of editorial. Again, your looks are great, and I love your brows, but personally I think its a little too much for everyday!!

  14. Hey Sheek! Thx hon!
    I wear these for everyday. U r right...for some this is too muvh for everyday :)

  15. u look absolutely beautiful& likey wanna try this combo


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.