Mar 25, 2010

'Aqua Golden Lemon' Look

'Aqua Golden Lemon' Look

So of course I had to find an excuse to use the Estee Lauder Aqua Flash Liquid Eyeshadow...and here it goes...


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied Estee Lauder Aqua Flash Liquid Eyeshadow (shimmery aqua) as a base just on the middle of my lid and lightly into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Golden Lemon Pigment (shimmery yellow/gold). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MUFE #960 Star Powder (shimmery turquoise).
On the outer lid and crease I applied NARS China Blue Eyshadow (vivid dark blue).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black..
I lined my lower lashline with Bourjois Eyeliner Pencil in Bleu Clinquant.
I used MAC Studio Fix Mascara for my lashes.
I also applied Ardell #110 Eyelashes.



Face:

LIPS:
MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick and a touch of MAC Gold Dust Lipglass.



FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark.
I used MAC Gingerly Blush for my cheeks.     

14 comments:

  1. Tina, Tina, Tina this is beautiful, ya makin me go and buy more tings, oh gosh man (trini accent) LOL. That turquoise is the truth.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is pretty! i stumbled upon your blog a few days ago & love the looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tysh I'm telling u girl u better go get this! U can hold off on the MUFE Star Powder but the Estee Lauder Liquid Eyeshadow is LE! It's LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx MissAnna! Welcome to the fun :)
    Heeee heeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be getting it, it is just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty i must try something like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, truly gorgeous. I love your eyeliner, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tina, love love love this look!
    I recently found your blog too and i'm just loving all of the looks on here. You are supremely talented! You're gonna cost me a fortune on all the new make-up i'm going to want to buy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous look ...luv the brows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Sarah! Thx for the love! Heeee heeee I'm a makeup enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx ladies! This is the first time I was using these colors (except my beloved China Blue) and I must say I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, keep the looks coming. This has inspired me buy more MAC, thanks a lot! Just kidding, I'm truly loving this look:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful makeups!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>