Mar 9, 2010

'Deep Sea' Look

'Deep Sea' Look

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Painterly Paintpot as a base all over my lid up into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the inner lid and lower lashline, I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow).
On the middle of the lid I applied MAC Pagan Eyeshadow (matte sour green).
Then I used MUFE #167 Eyeshadow (iridescent true blue) on the outer lid and lower lashline.
I used MAC Ultra Marine (matte bright blue) on the outer V and up into the crease.
On the browbone I also applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow). .
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot Gel Eyeliner in black. I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Erotica Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC Victorian Lipstick and MAC Lipglass in Lavender Wind.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium/Dark. For blush I used MAC Gingerly Powder Blush on the cheeks.



5 comments:

  1. argh your looks are so perfect I don't know what to say! You do brights like no other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx ladies! U know I love my brights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this I wish I wasnt so scared of color. The only color I wear is purple otherwise neutrals all the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be scared girl! Go for color! You can start by mixing some pink or blue with your purples until you feel more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>