Mar 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day Look

St. Patty's Day Look

So in keeping with the St. Patrick's Day inspiration I did a green themed makeup look.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up into the crease. For the crease I used an additional base, MUFE #22 Aqua Cream Color (grass green). 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner and inner crease, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the rest of the lid, I applied MAC Gold Pigment (metallic gold).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte bright green).
On the browbone, I applied Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (matte yellow ) and blended into the green.
I then cut the crease slightly with MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (matte black).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
I came out with an interesting shape....still figuring it out.
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black and my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black. I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Adventurous Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
Bare Minerals Cupcake lipgloss.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark. I used MAC Gingerly Blush for my cheeks.



5 comments:

  1. Thx so much ladies! : )
    I wasn't in love with it but rushing will do that to u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You are gorgeous and your makeup application is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>