Mar 5, 2010

'Au Naturel' Look

'Au Naturel' Look


This is my version of 'Au Naturel' using minimal makeup but still creating a polished look. It was quick and easy and can be worn everyday.

EYES:

I filled in my brows with MAC Stud Eyebrow Pencil. I then applied Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over my lid up to my browbone. I applied Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow to set and then I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow very lightly for a brow highlight.

I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black and my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black. I applied MAC Plushlash Mascara to my lashes and then Beautee Senses Vibrant Eyelashes.

FACE:

I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium/Dark. I used a light sweep of MAC Gingerly Blush on my cheeks to finish. I added some Blistex Original on the lips for moisture.

13 comments:

  1. Can you please post a guide to if you get a chance:
    #1 Applying false eyelashes
    #2 Applying fluidline eyeliner to upper lid and lowerlid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you also do a skin regime post. Your skin looks flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx guys! I sure can!
    I wonder if these can be my first YouTube videos? They r easy to get on camera...I might just do that! YAY! Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I notice you used two different eye liners, one for the upper lash line and one for the lower lash line. Why is that? How do the two eye lines you used compare to each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Ebi!
    I use two different eyeliners because I haven't found just one that does it all yet.
    The Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner is the only eyeliner I have ever found that stays on my waterline. It doesn't fade or run and stays put for 8+ hours. I don't use this for the upper lashline because it has a somewhat dry texture so it doesn't glide as well as the Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner. The Wet 'n' Wild is soft and goes on smoothly on the upper lashline but doesn't stay on my waterline.
    That is why I use two : )
    Btw they are both drugstore brands and relatively cheap so BONUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didn't mention a lip color or gloss.
    Everything else is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You didn't mention a lip color or gloss. Did you use one? The makeup look is simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx Felicia. :)
    No lip color here...just blistex

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just found your blog and am now going back to read your past entries. I am loving your FOTDs and your descriptions. Fabulous blog!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx Michelle! I glad u like it :)...*warm feeling*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just tweeted about how you are one of my new favorite blogs! :-)

    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx Michelle girl! That is just so awesome of u to say! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this make-up

    It's my favourite make-up :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>