Mar 22, 2010

'Spring Blossom' Look

 'Spring Blossom' Look

Spring has sprung and it's time for blossoms and blooms and all the fun that this season brings. So to celebrate the new spring season I did and colorful spring look (as if I needed a reason to use color).


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MUFE #7 Aqua Cream Color (Neon Pink) as a base just on the middle of my lid and lightly into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Process Magenta Pigment (matte neon pink).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (vivid purple).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black followed by MAC Liquidlast Liner in Blue Herizon.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Studio Fix Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Vibrant Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC True Babe Lipglass.



FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark.
I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom for my cheeks.    



10 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog over the weekend and I think your looks are AMAZING!! So gorgeous!! You make me wanna do some heavy duty makeup shopping!! MAC counter here I come!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lipgloss, is that from the new collection as well, I love the bright looks beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janel. Thx for the love girl! Beware MAC, here comes a woman on a mission! Heeee heeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tysh hon. This lipglass is from the MAC Riveting collection (early March I think). It's even brighter than it looks. I love it! And u know I love my brights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another winner look. How do u like MAC's liquid liners? I had one years ago but gave it away coz it was hard to apply and wouldn't come off

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx RaeRa my luv!

    Thx Lady sweetheart! I love the Liquidlast colors but hate the application. I have to use an angle brush to make them work. They r a pain to remove but MAC Cleanse Off Oil will get anything off :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're gorgeous! and your are an artist with makeup! LOV the looks! :)My skin tone is very similar to yours and i now FINALLY know what colours look better on my skin... so thanx a lot for sharing everything! :) xoxo

    just one thing, my lips are full and plump like yours... i was just wondering does your lip gloss kind of melt down from the corners of your lower lip, like towards the end of the day....why does it happen to me?? what should I do? :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>