Mar 30, 2010

'Aqua Climate' Look

'Aqua Climate' Look

This look was inspired by all the rain we have been getting...and of course my new goodies (not all new since I already had some off the eyeshadows).


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Otherworldy Paintpot (light aqua) as a base all over my lid and lightly into the crease. 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Aquavert Eyeshadow (frosty mint). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Cool Heat Eyeshadow (frosty teal).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Climate Blue Eyeshadow (mid-tone violet blue with pink pearl).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte creamy biege). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked and MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black. 
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.. 
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Light As Air Powerpoint Eye Pencil.
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.

 


 
LIPS:
MAC Victorian Lipstick with MAC Ample Pink Plushglass.


Face:

FINISH:

I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Feeling Beauty Powder Blush for my cheeks. 








14 comments:

  1. You know I don't need to say anything, you already know,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina

    Have you been to the Makeup Show, girl you will be in Makeup Heaven, it is in May, alot of discounts off makeup, you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am sooooo going this year! I already reserved my ticket!!!! I'll be there on the Sunday. R u going? I'm going to just die in Make Up Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors and your application is, as always, flawless. you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I am, this will be my 3rd year. I usually go on Mondays, but I will be there on Sunday this year, hopefully I will see you there. Mostly all the bloggers are there that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you live in NYC? I do also which CCO did you go to? I amm planning to go to the makeup show also

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tysh! I will be there so look out for me and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Anonymous. Yep I like in NY. I go to The Arches in Deer Park. It's much closer than Riverhead. Be sure to say hi if you see me at the Make Up Show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    I love this look. It's so pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is breathless! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good god you're so beautiful! Love this makeup, it works really well with your skin and eye colour. And it's just so flawless overall! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your makeup is simply beautiful and flawless!! Please let us know as soon as you find out what the tester mascara is!! It looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is amazing!! I love how you blend the colours together.. it is not unblended but still not over blended if you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>