Mar 3, 2010

'Purple and Teal' Look

'Purple and Teal' Look


This look is just using simple purples with a pop of teal along the lashline.




Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the lid I applied Inglot #369 Eyeshadow (matte blue/purple).
On the outer V I applied MAC Rich Purple Pigment.
Next I used Illamasqua Creep Eyeshadow in the crease and to blend.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne)

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot Gel eyeliner in #82 (teal). I then lined my waterline and upper lashline just below the teal liner with Wet 'n' Wild black creme eyeliner in black. On the lower lashline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust. I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes.


Face:

LIPS:
Nada!

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium/Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom.


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous what color is that on the lower lash line and your hair is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is gorgeous and subtle... not too much but yet just enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these simple looks they look great on u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx guys!
    On the lower lashline I have Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Lust.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>