Mar 29, 2010

'Ocean Blue and Lime' Look

'Ocean Blue and Lime' Look

I was sent a request to replicate a look and I decided it was the perfect excuse to use my new Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Absinthe.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot as a base on my inner lid, into the crease and on the brow bone. For the middle of the lid I used an additional base, MAC Lucky Jade Shadestick (jewel green). 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte creamy beige). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied Sugarpill Absinthe Loose Eyeshadow (shimmery lime green).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with MUFE #21 Aqua Cream Color. I set the aqua cream with MUFE #72 Eyeshadow (vivid bright blue).
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.

Face:
 
LIPS:
MAC Cultured Lipglass.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark. I used MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre for my cheeks. 





8 comments:

  1. I am in AWE, I know you get compliments all day from people. I think you need to start a youtube page, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasps in awe* another gorgeous look! adding Absinthe to next Sugarpill order, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice you wear colors very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies!

    Tysh...they started to ignore me after a while...LOL...they r so used to the makeup by now! Heeee heeee!

    Lady u better get Absinthe ASAP! I think it's out of stock now tho...bummer! It's such a great lemony green!

    Thx Klaudia hon!

    Thx Anonymous. I just love colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! absolutely amazing. love the colors and your blending skills are outta this world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>