Mar 26, 2010

Poppy C Nails

Poppy C Nails

So I was inspired my my new bag from the Poppy C collection from Coach. Thanks to the best guy in the world for this gift!



For this nail design I used:
  1. One coat of Essie Van d'go Nailpolish over the entire nail.
  2. China Glaze Recycle Nailpolish applied at an angle on the tips.
  3. Next using Color Club Lazer Pink Nailpolish apply a quick diagonal brush stroke to the base of the nails.
  4. Follow this with another quick stroke of Color Club Electric Sunset Nailpolish above the first stroke but in the opposite direction.
  5. Next we do the same thing with Hard As Nails Fuchsia Power Nailpolish. Again apply in the opposite direction of the second stroke.
  6. Apply three thin lines of the So Easy Stripe Rite in White. Two at the base of the nails and one on the top of the nail.
  7. Then add three stripes with the So Easy Stripe Rite in Silver Multi-Color Glitter along the white stripes.  Apply top coat and we are done!


For steps READ MORE:



STEP 1:












STEP 2:











STEP 3:











STEP 4:











STEP 5:











STEP 6:











STEP 7:

4 comments:

  1. awesome, you come up with the coolest nail designs. My lazy butt has ever only done one nail design even though my nails are always polished. I need to use your work as inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is really cool nail design :) the colors are very nice too, I like dark nail polishes and my nails are always dark :) once again great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be some girl for him to want to give you this as a small token of his affection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Com'n Lady! Get those nails in gear! LOL! Have fun with it hon.

    Thx so much nail art ideas!

    Hey Avaio! U kno who he is...he's u! I love u babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>