Poppy C Nails
So I was inspired my my new bag from the Poppy C collection from Coach. Thanks to the best guy in the world for this gift!
For this nail design I used:
- One coat of Essie Van d'go Nailpolish over the entire nail.
- China Glaze Recycle Nailpolish applied at an angle on the tips.
- Next using Color Club Lazer Pink Nailpolish apply a quick diagonal brush stroke to the base of the nails.
- Follow this with another quick stroke of Color Club Electric Sunset Nailpolish above the first stroke but in the opposite direction.
- Next we do the same thing with Hard As Nails Fuchsia Power Nailpolish. Again apply in the opposite direction of the second stroke.
- Apply three thin lines of the So Easy Stripe Rite in White. Two at the base of the nails and one on the top of the nail.
- Then add three stripes with the So Easy Stripe Rite in Silver Multi-Color Glitter along the white stripes. Apply top coat and we are done!
For steps READ MORE: