Mar 26, 2010

'Petals and Peacocks' Lips

'Petals and Peacocks' Lips

Hey guys...simple "no muss, no fuss" look for you today.

This is a simple look using my Petals and Peacocks Lipstick from the MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection. Add to that some curly hair and contacts. I am also testing out a new mascara...product testing (I have no idea what brand it is)...and so far I LOVE it! Hopefully they will tell us what is is at the end of the study.



Face:


I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark.
I used MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape for my cheeks.    

LIPS:
MAC Petals and Peacocks Lipstick and a touch of MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black..
I used a Tester Mascara for my lashes.


8 comments:

  1. Hey Kayotic! Nope, I don't work for MAC. I'm not even a MUA... :)
    I just love makeup and enjoy playing in it! Heeee heeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout and the Lipstick looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fresh and gorgeous! Love the lippie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so gorgeous! i love the pink lips, beautiful colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bold lips and it looks good on you. Your always looking fab anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx so much ladies! I just wanted to try out a bold lip for once with plain eyes. :) Glad u guys like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love bright lippies myself,and that one looks beautiful on ya Tina...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>