Mar 26, 2010

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows

Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows

I received my second order from Sugarpill Cosmetics! YAY! I ordered 5 more of the loose eyeshadows because I loved the first one (and only) I bought before - Magpie.

 

First off, the color descriptions are dead on for all these colors. I was going to interpret the colors myself based on how they looked on my skin but I really didn't have to since Amy (Shrinkle) does a great job already.


LUMI - Snow white with turquoise sheen and flashing bursts of blue and green.
Nice highlight color to use with greens and blues. I would use this in the inner corner rather than for a brow highlight. 

STARLING - Vibrant, metallic turquoise with intense sheen.
This is darker than I had expected. I was hoping for a light blue but it is still a great color. I can see using this a crease color.

JUNEBUG - Luxurious forest green with a burst of diamonds.
I am happy with this color because I do not have a true dark forest green in my collection.

ROYAL SUGAR - Striking bright blue with a heavenly burst of turquoise diamonds.
Just gorgeous! I love this color. It's it truly a 'royal' blue and is more vibrant dry than wet. I have no clue why...I thought this was the other way around.

ABSINTHE - A mischievous vivid lime green with yellow undertones. Shimmery!
My favorite color of all 5. I mean WOW! This is the most beautiful lime green I have ever seen! Awesome! It's more shimmery when applied dry and subdued when applied wet...


So here are the swatches...



SWATCHES....left WET, right DRY
LUMI


STARLING

JUNEBUG

ROYAL SUGAR

ABSINTHE
 

9 comments:

  1. Ooohh I love how junebug and absinthe looks. I may have to pick those up for myself.

    Check me out blkprincess87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the starling! it's missing in my collection :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Junebug and Royal Sugar too and love them. You need Goldilux in your life, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Klaudia round out ur collection girl!

    Hey Lady! I have been thinking about getting Goldilux but I never seem to use golds so I have been holding out. Maybe when she gets some new colors I will add that to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. About how long did shipping take?

    PS. those colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle u will LOVE both Absinthe and Junebug! They r stunning greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swatches are gorgeous, I thought I knew what I was gonna get from Sugarpill but now I'm not so sure! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Abby! I recommend Absinthe and Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadows right off the bat! If u r into colors then definitely get Buttercupcake, Love + and Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I justreceived the palettes next I need the pigments Royal sugar&Absinthe...I love blues n greens lol..Thanx for sharing...this was helpful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>