Mar 19, 2010

'Birds & Berries' Look

'Birds & Berries' Look


I decided to try out the new Birds & Berries Eyeshadow from the MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection. I used it over Delft paintpot and I must say it took away from the vibrancy of the color. It was still pretty but not as bright.

 Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Delft Paintpot as a base just on my lid and lightly into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Suave Intentions Eyeshadow (light frosted silver blue).
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow (frosted dark green blue).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Violet Trance Eyeshadow (matte deep blue purple).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte creamy beige). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black and topped with MAC Aqualine Liquidlast Liner.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black. I also added some Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Flipside to the lower lashline.
I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Adventurous Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC True Babe lipglass.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark. I used MAC Coygirl Blush for my cheeks.  



16 comments:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous! I love the blues on you. I also cannot get over how different True Babe looks on you. On me it's full on neon pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am so trying this look tomorrow, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Lady! I love blues too...but u know what? I have a warm undertone so I don't think blues shud work...right?? Idk!

    I applied True Babe really lightly...that's the only reason it looks so light...it's neon on me too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I have B&B, but haven't really used it yet. The delft pp underneath really changes the colour. I love the result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty makes me what to get birds and berries but I have blue absinthe and I never wear it so ............... but wow u made suave intentions work also very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it! I'm looking out for your tutorials on you tube ; D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog~ You are very pretty and your makeup is sooo creative and pretty. You should do Youtube tutorials :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a pretty look! I can't believe I just barely found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those colors are gorgeous! You are gorgeous! :D I love the aqualine liner that's such a beautiful color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness -- you are gorgeous! I love the colours on you.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly gorgeous, thanks for posting it! I am lemming Birds & Berries now :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx so much guys! I hope to get on the YouTube wagon soon :)...fingers crossed.
    B&B is very pretty but if u have Strike A Pose from the Starflash collection then u can pass on B&B. (same color)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you wear this eyeshadow to work? Are you a makeup artist?

    ReplyDelete
  14. do u have blue absinthe? is it similar to birds and berries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey!

    I don't have Blue Absinthe but I am intrigued. I have Strike A Pose and Birds & Berries so I think I can use these for a while. :)

    I do wear eyeshadow to work almost everyday. I'm not a MUA, I just love makeup. Heee heee! I don't like putting makeup on other ppl really so I guess I cud never be a MUA. :)

    I work in a pretty casual environment so I can experiment for the most part.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>