Mar 24, 2010

'Sea Coral ' Look

'Sea Coral ' Look

I finally have time to post a look. : ) Yippee!

 
Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MUFE #9 Aqua Cream Color (Peachy Coral) as a base just on the middle of my lid and lightly into the crease.
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory). 
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Dusty Coral Pigment (matte medium coral).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Blue Cyan Pigment (matte vivid blue) mixed with NARS China Blue Eyshadow (vivid dark blue).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black..
I used MAC Studio Fix Mascara for my lashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick. (Fave Nude l/s)
   
FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark.


No blush, no lashes, no concealer...in quite a rush as you can tell. : )



1 comment:

  1. I love this look, and the blouse goes well with the look, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>