Mar 18, 2010

'Violet Mandarin' Look w/ Blooming Lovely Lips

'Violet Mandarin' Look w/ Blooming Lovely Lips

For this look, I continued my love affair with MAC Pigments and mixed it up with Blooming Lovely lipstick from the MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up into the crease. For the crease I used an additional base, MUFE #19 Aqua Cream Color (vivid purple). 
 
COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte pure white).
Next on the rest of the lid, I applied Sugarpill Flamepoint Eyeshadow (matte orange).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC French Violet Pigment (matte medium purple).
On the outer V, I applied MAC Rich Purple Pigment (matte dark purple) to darken.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). 

 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black and my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black. I also added some Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Ransom to the lower lashline. I used MAC Plushlash Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Adventurous Eyelashes.


Face:

LIPS:
MAC Blooming Lovely lipstick with MAC Lavender Wind lipgloss.

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Medium/Dark. I used MAC Coygirl Blush for my cheeks. 



7 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous! That purple really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such an awesome look. You never look anything short of lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of your blog, you are just beautiful, FIERCE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx so much my lovelies! :)
    I'm so glad u ladies like this look. I think orange and purple really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cool! I love the matte white and the sugarpill e/s! I am dying to get my hands on sugarpill! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Abby girl. U will LOVE Sugarpill...I have been using the e/s constantly...they r so pigmented and great to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>