Mar 29, 2010

CCO Haul

CCO Haul

Hey guys! I went to my local CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) and found some great items. Here is my haul...


MAC Eyeshadows in Aquavert, Cool Heat, Submarine and Climate Blue.


MAC Pigments in Copperbeam and Royal Flush.



MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Light As Air and So There Jade.


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark/Natural And Shimmer. 


MAC Glitters in Crystallized Pink, Crystallized Yellow, Crystallized Lime, Crystallized Purple, Crystallized Orange, Crystallized Pink and Fuchsia.


 



4 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what your makeup collection looks like. Could u maybe do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...I have my collection posted on Specktra @ http://www.specktra.net/forum/f185/2009-collection-love-pic-hvy-155276/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you went on a shopping spree, LOL, which outlet did you go to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaaha @ Tysh! I went to the Deer Park Outlets girl! I was surprised that they had so many things in stock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>