Nov 24, 2010

Sneak Peek - Looks Like a Future MAC MSF!

Sneak Peek - Looks Like a Future MAC MSF!

So you guys may know that I do consumer testing - again nothing involved just 'Hey try this, what do you think?'. Today we got a familiar black compact with what looks suspiciously like a MAC MSF!

This MSF has a veined center with more of a solid shimmer ring around it. I wonder if this is a new approach to our traditional MSFs. The center has a different color compared to the outer ring. Check it out and tell me what you guys think....



8 comments:

  1. I wish I had your job lol...lucky you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo not bad, do I detect green in the msf? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. goit a great job hun,i wish i could try stuff too,jealous haha jus joking anyhoo its pretty love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way the veining is concentrating the colors in specific areas so one can take what one wants. You have the coolest job girl! Thanks for sharing. It's pretty! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! On an unrelated subject, I was browsing through Beautyburg and saw you as a pick for the award, and then when I landed here, your face looked so familiar! You were on my email from Make Up Geeks today :]

    New follower here~
    http://www.sisisparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry guys but it's not my job just a sporadic volunteer thing. I just signed up with a consumer testing company and they call me up when they have a product for me to try out.

    Oh yes Vampiressdoll...there is some green veining in the powder.

    Hi Sisi! Welcome hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get involved with consumer testing? That is something I have always been interested in doing! Any tips??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>