Nov 17, 2010

'Deep Boysenberry' Look

'Deep Boysenberry' Look

This look is a very simple 'I'm running late' look with berry colors. I really like the lips on this one though and I must review the MUFE Lab Shine lip Glosses I have...so much to do so little time. Oh and I'm loving the Magnolia Makeup Pigments and they are having a great BLACK FRIDAY SALE! I will post more on this later.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied the matte light pink eyeshadow from the Wet 'n' Wild Lust Palette. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the I applied Magnolia Makeup 012 Whimsical Pigment (matte pink purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid I used Magnolia Makeup 009 Just Black Pigment (matte black). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used matte camel color from the Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette. MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used matte ivory color from the Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette. MAC Large 252 Shader Brush.
For my lower lashline I used the Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (shimmery purple).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Style 263 False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Up The Amp Lipstick (creamy berry purple) topped with MUFE D6 Lab Shine Lip Gloss (sparkly fuchsia).

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte ReCreate™ Silicone-Free Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.
I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte red coral) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 large Angled Contour Brush

* Magnolia Makeup Pigments were sent to me by the owner/creator of Magnolia Makeup.

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty look! Loving purple right now. These pigments seem very pretty, I might have to order a few. I love your blog! Your amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this one. I love that Whimsical Pigment. My two favs in one color, and the lips are popping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even your simple runing late looks are better than most peep's elaborate ones ;) Love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes those lips are poppin, I love me some pink, you look great for running late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Wow, running late? You worked it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx so much Sarah my sweet. Magnolia is having a Black Friday sale so make your list and wait until then. U get 50% off the pigments.

    Thx Nickie doll. I think all these pigments r great. :)

    Oh my sweet Saadeh. Thx luv. The lips were my fave.

    Thanks Tyshie bear.

    Thx Sha girl. LOL...yep I was late! Shhh! Don't tell plz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is amazing, keep up the good work girl
    love your blog

    feel free to check my blog out, and follow if you like what you see so far
    http://www.bombdotcomm.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>