Nov 8, 2010

'Poison Pollen' Look

'Poison Pollen' Look
Happy Monday to all. I have no prelude to this look except that I just went for something sunny. LOL.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On my inner lid I applied Illamasqua Bloom Eyeshadow (matte light yellow).
Next on the middle of the I applied MUFE #22 Pure Pigment (matte mustard yellow).
On the outer lid and crease I applied the Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple).
To deepen the outer V I used Urban Decay Black Dog Eyeshadow (matte black).
On the browbone area and for highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink).
For my lower lashline I used the Inglot #83 Gel Eyeliner (creamy dark purple) - INNER.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Erotica False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Snob Lipstick (light pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).

 
Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage.
I used MAC Plum Foolery Blush (shimmery plum pink) for my cheeks.



15 comments:

  1. This is hot! Everyx I see you use that English Accents l/g, I feel like I missed out. LOL I got the Perennial High Style instead. Thanks for sharing Tina! Happy Monday :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful!!! I just added your blog to my favorites list, i cant wait to see what you come up with everyday!! happy monday! i hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl! I love warm the toned eyes with cool lips. Snob is my fave MAC lipstick ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as always, loving the yellow and purple

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are absolutely stunning and this look is unexpected but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is fantastic and your skills are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, girl will you take me shopping?! You're so stinkin fashionable and I have no idea where my sense went but I can't find it anymore! LOL Love the look and love that necklace! Super cute!

    www.glamourandlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAH I just bought Plum Foolery Blush today....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look, the colors really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful as always hun,I love it I love that Plum foolery its my fave &first blush from Mac

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx Sha girl. Happy Monday! I actually picked English Accents up at a CCO and I'm glad I did. I really like it. I wonder y I skipped it b4...hmmm...

    Thx rheanna hon! U r so sweet! :)

    Thanks Saadeh my luv. I can never get the warm/cool thing. LOL. I just do whatever. Am I doing it wrong? LOL

    Thanks so much Tysh chile!

    Thx Arezu. I think yellows and purples go so well together.

    Thank u Danielitsa my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Khalia. Girl I speed shop so u wouldn't have any fun. LOL. U just made my day. Fashionable heee heee! That's so awesome. I always think I suck at fashion...esp. accessories. :)

    Do u love it Camille? I just got it too with the Tartan Tale collection. I used to swatch it all the time. Glad I got it now. It's so damn pretty!

    Thanks huntress doll.

    Heeee heee Sharon. Thanks babe.

    Thanks Sharon. I just discovered my love for Plum Foolery. No clue y I didn't get it b4...always swatching but never bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I bought the full size one of Plum Foolery. I couldnt decide bet Flirt & Tease or Plum Foolery........... But I have Mac Xrocks blush which they say is close to Flirt & Tease so .. I picked up Plum Foolery..
    Can you name 5 of your favorite blushes...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Camille. I think I need to go get my MAC Blush action on soon. I overlooked them for so long. I'll do a blush post either tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>