Nov 19, 2010

'Raspberry Lemonade' Look

'Raspberry Lemonade' Look

I sat for a while thinking of a name for this look and this is the best I came up with. LOL. Sounds summery if you ask me but I'm wearing a summery top so why not. Hope you guys are having a happy Friday! Thanks heavens the weekend is here....sleep time! : )


I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MUFE #4 Metal Powder (metallic yellow gold). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next to that I applied MUFE #26 Eyeshadow (matte raspberry pink). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used MUFE #118 Eyeshadow (matte sky blue). MAC 217 Blending Brush
To define the crease I used MUFE #26 Pure Pigment (matte black). MAC 231 Small Shader Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used the MAC Designer Purple Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner Pencil (shimmery purle w/ pearl) - OUTER and Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (shimmery electric blue) - MIDDLE.

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Annie False Eyelashes for effect.

For my lips I used MAC I Like It Like That Lipstick (creamy pink) topped with MAC English Accents Lipglass (creamy pink).


MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte coral pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.


  1. Tina this look is really cute. Girl because of you I ordered English Accents I didnt get a chance to get my hands on it from the collection it should arrive today. You wear it so well I hope I can pull it

  2. :O) Girl, everything you wear is pretty! LOL
    I heard about the Nicki Minaj Pink l/s. I figured you'd be all over that one since you like pinks. Holla!

  3. So pretty! I love this makeup look. Your hair is gorgeous as well.

  4. beautiful&so elegant as always hun,love it

  5. ooh I adore this colour combo. The pink lips totally complete the gorgeous eyes <3

  6. Love this color combo! Gorgeous as always :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.