Nov 12, 2010

'Raspberry Fields' Look

'Raspberry Fields' Look

I haven't done a pink look in soooooo long. I decided to go overboard (but what's new?) and do a full on neon pink and red look. I actually liked the outcome and I hope you do too. It's also a bit holiday inspired as well. Happy Friday and have a great weekend my dears!

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Girl Friendly Paintpot (matte neutral pink) all over my lid as my primary base. MAC 242 Shader Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MUFE #152 Eyeshadow (light pink pearl shimmer). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the I applied MUFE #75 Eyeshadow (matte neon pink). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader BrushOn the browbone area and outer crease I used MAC Louder Please Eyeshadow (matte cherry red). MAC 217 Blending Brush 
For the inner crease I used MUFE #91 Eyeshadow (matte apple green). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
To define the outer V I used MUFE #4 Eyeshadow (matte black). MAC 217 Blending Brush
For highlight I used Urban Decay Foxy Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used the MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (matte black) - OUTER and MAC Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil (matte neon pink) - INNER.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black. MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara in Black for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Erotica False Eyelashes for effect.


Lips: 

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick (matte neutral pinky-rose ) topped with MAC Kumquat Lipglass (shimmery tangerine).


Face: 

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Primer. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.
I used NARS Mata Hari Blush (matte rose petal pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush.

12 comments:

  1. Your makeup is so cool. I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see you do a look w/MUFE shadows I want to log on to Sephora and just go crazy! Lol. That color combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is freakin' gorgeous! Your eyebrows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful,I love it hun!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is seriously drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow this look is amazing! love the pink effect. and it really suits you xoxo

    http://blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this is beautiful! I loove the full on pinks and abosolutely adore the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so gorgeous! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleeeease do a tutorial on this look!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx Tanisa my dear.

    Hahahaa fair! MUFE is top notch so I'm all for going crazy with them :)

    Thanks so much Krystal.

    Thx Sharon honey!

    Thanks mw sweetie!

    Thanks Manda girl!

    Thx Erin. Glad u like it.

    Thanks Saadeh. I think the lips turned out great too.

    Thanks Widdlesh.

    Awww....I might Melva! But no promises.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>