Jun 1, 2010

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara

MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara

Do you guys remember when I was testing a mascara for a consumer testing company back in March? Well when I returned the mascara I was told it was a future MAC Mascara. I didn't want to tell you guys and it ended up being scrapped but now....it's official! The mascara I tested is the upcoming MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara.

U.S. Launch Date: September 2010


For once I have the 411 on a MAC debut!

So here's how it works....the brush can be used two ways. First way is to pull off just the pink cap off the tube...the brush will be pulled through a small tube extension on the purple/glitter cap and you will get less product. This can be for separating and lengthening the lashes.

The second way is to pull off both the pink and purple/glitter caps together so the brush is just pulled through the bottle itself like a normal mascara. You get a fuller brush with more product so you can get volume.

I got volume and length and it made my lashes super thick and black. It was the perfect mascara for me! It was actually a GREAT mascara and I HATED that I had to give it back after four weeks! I will be BUYING THIS FOR SURE!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I will be buying this when it debuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get this too! Your lashes looked great with that mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really wanted to keep this mascara so you know I'm excited for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, I'm always excited about new mascaras. Thanks for the heads up and can't wait to see this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i've never been that impressed with mac mascaras before, but this one looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this mascara so intriguing. That's awesome that you got to test it! I can't wait to try it myself. So, the bristles didn't get all mashed up when they were pulled through?

    One more thing - How do I get a job testing cosmetics? ;-) JK, I know that type of work is probably hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>