Jun 7, 2010

Thank You!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!


Thank You!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!


HEY GUYS!!!! Our little community has grown to 300+!!! Yipppeeee! That's exciting news for me (and I hope for you guys too).

I started this blog as a means to catalog my makeup looks and to track my technique. I never knew it would grow to include so many friends who share my love my makeup.

I wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the great support and feedback I have received over the past few months. I really appreciate it! It's like my own little slice of the makeup world and I am so happy you guys are a part of it. Thanks so much again! It's greatly appreciated!!!




8 comments:

  1. You know I just sent a comment to you that you reached over 300 followers, YIPPIE!!!!!, but I forgot to post the comment, LOL. I am very happy for you, your youtube page will be the same watch and see......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl....I love to read your blog and enjoy every post////
    Good luck for the future ventures...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats sweetie, you def deserve ur followers. I'm so happy to have found u (through Specktra) and then ur blog. You are an inspiration to all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww congrats! you deserve many more!

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Tina! You work so hard on your blog & we really appreciate all of your efforts. I know only bigger & better things are in store for you girl! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I am a lurker, I read people's blogs but never comment. I just wanted to say that you have way more than 300 followers. Some of us are just lazy and don't sign up. I'm happy just checking out your blog anonymously. Keep up the good work!

    Anon, in London (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much guys!!! I hope to be around for a while until I have a makeup burnout or something :)

    Thanks Tysh, Resham, Saadeh, Kim, 1xellus1 and Anon! Thx for unlurking to comment Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another anonymous #2...get your blog feed on my home page, have never commented, but think you are brilliant and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talent and joy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>