Jun 23, 2010

'Seafoam Coral' Look

'Seafoam Coral' Look

Did I just do this look? LOL! Yep! I did something similar recently but with a cut crease. This look is more diffused and uses my top 2 eyeshadow brand - Inglot.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
For the lid I applied Inglot #361 Eyeshadow (matte coral pink).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Inglot #504 Eyeshadow (matte seafoam green).
I used MUFE #93 Eyeshadow (matte light green) on the inner crease.
For the blending on the brow bone I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I smudged MAC Float On By Eye Kohl Pencil (satin teal) on my lower lashline.
I used Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Princess Lashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
I used MUFE #403 Lipstick topped with Dior Addict #3 Lip Polish.

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with Stila One Step Primer/Corrector. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Instant Chic Blush for my cheeks.
I highlighted and contoured my cheeks with MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit.


15 comments:

  1. omg...i must recreate this look. it is GORGEOUS!!!

    http://makeupbycandiemua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice green, great job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this look. I did the same thing today only in shimmers. LOL Thanks so much for sharing. Love how you "co-ordinate" w/ your outfits. People say it's a makeup faux pas, but I do what I want. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coral shade, beautiful application.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you are making me go on a hunt today to track down Float by eye kohl from the beach collection. I liked when I tried but then I was like I already have blue liners however they are all navy blue like Bloodz and sense of style or greenish blue undercurrent so I didnt get it but now I must find it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Candie my sweet! Let me know how it turns out!

    Great minds think alike right 1xellus1? LOL! I'm all about matching. I wouldn't know what to do otherwise. :) Faux pas - bring it on!

    Thx Tysh! Inglot rules the school!

    Thx Nina! Again Inglot rocks :)

    LOL @ Camille! I like the teal blue effect of Float On By. And it's not packed with glitter either.

    Thanks Jonna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the lips match the main colour but not too much so it's super flattering. You always do the best colour combos.

    P.S. I'm sad we don't have access to Inglot here. We used to have a store but they closed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look. Soooo pretty, and it looks great with your top! :-)

    glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hunted it down... I found at my secret Mac spot in NYC that usually always has everything in stock and even some stuff from past collections... I went there today and they even had Vintage Grape in stock from the Spring Color Forecast Collection as well as a few things from Liberty of London...............

    ReplyDelete
  10. Camille do tell about this secret spot (pretty please?...) I need to get my hands on vintage grape !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooohhh i like this one!! i dont think i would ever have thought of this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh and can yall please check out my beauty blog & youtube channel?

    http://glamcheck.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/honeybunzbeauty

    THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Come on Camille! Glitter and I want to know where this secret spot is :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coral eyeshadow by inglot is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>