Jun 9, 2010

'Blue Skies and Grassy Fields' Look

'Blue Skies and Grassy Fields' Look

As I was driving home yesterday I was staring at a beautiful stretch of green landscape against blue skies. That is what inspired this look.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base. As a secondary base I used MAC Otherworldly Paintpot (matte light blue) to my lid only.

COLOR:
On the inner tear duct I applied MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).
Next on the inner lid, I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robin's egg blue).
On the middle of the lid I applied MAC Clarity Eyeshadow (matte vivid blue).
For the outer lid and crease I used Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte grassy green).
On the brow bone and for the blending I used MAC Silly Goose Eyeshadow (matte light green).
For highlight I used MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow (matte ivory).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot #83 Gel Eyeliner (matte blue purple).
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.

I lined my outer lower lashline with Inglot #58 Eyeshadow (matte grassy green) and inner lower lashline with Inglot #60 Eyeshadow (matte yellow).
I used Covergirl Lashblast Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Demi Pixie Lashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
I used NARS Honolulu Honey Lipstick and YSL  #48 Gloss Pur.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre for my cheeks.


8 comments:

  1. WOW! You have such lovely large expressive eyes..!! any eye makeup looks soooo good on you :) Love your looks you're SO talented...

    Alisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Tina!! This look is awesome!
    Ever since I started coming to your blog, my makeup skills have improved! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! I always enjoy every single look you put up! I love that all your looks are so colorful! Neutrals are just boring :D
    Thanks for sharing!
    www.lilbiuty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this! You really rock the blue and green combo. Oh, I tried the Honolulu Honey at my Nars last weekend and it didn't work on me at all. I so wanted to love it :( I keep seeing FOTD's of ppl rocking it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyebrows to perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx so much Alisa! Yep I have big eyes hahahahaaaa! And people can read my thoughts just from my eyes. I love colors so thankfully they work... :)

    Thx Santana! That's such a great compliment. I'm glad I offered some help :)

    Thanks lilbiuty. U KNOW I agree with u! Neutrals are boring! LOL!

    Thanks Saadeh! I am not loving Honolulu Honey either but I have it so what to do :(

    Thx Angelys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORG! I'm loving my Ripe Peach Ombre blush. Thanks so for sharing the look...dead on gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>