May 29, 2010

Natural Look with Pageant Lips

Natural Look with Pageant Lips
 This is another version of the Natural Look with Bold Lips this time using an OCC  Lip Tar.

Eyes:
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Groundwork Paintpot (satin mid-tone neutral) all over my lid up to my brow bone for a touch of color.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black. I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes.

Face:
FINISH:
I used MUFE Face and Body Foundation in #18 with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. No blush.

Lips:
POLISH:
OCC Pageant Lip Tar with MAC True Babe Lipglass.



8 comments:

  1. i love this look!! i'm dying to get the OCC lip tars..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, love the bright lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! 1 word: AMAZING!!!! you look so beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always don't you just love the face and body foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx so much ladies! I seem to do either bright eyes or bright lips huh.

    Tysh the jury is out on the MUFE Face and Body...not too sure I'm enjoying the finish. How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina this look is gorgeous!
    Thanx to you I've become a makeup product junkie.
    I'm sooo blaming you! :) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  7. u are a natural beauty :) and u just reminded me that I still haven't used my Pageant tar and I've had it since November :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaaa @ Santana!! If u have to blame someone...feel free to blame me lovely! Thx hon! I need someone to blame too.

    Thx Lady! Welcome back! I hope u had a great vacation! I can't wait to see Pageant on u!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>