Jun 3, 2010

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Thoughts...

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Thoughts...


From Stila...

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease, won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!
 size: 0.016 oz
PRICE: $20.00

Do not sleep on Stila lovelies!

I hated the MAC Penultimate Liquid Liner and other high-end/drugstore liquid liners that sport a felt tip (names withheld). The felt tip always hurts my eyelids and scratches at my delicate skin. Also, the product dries up really quickly and doesn't flow as well as I would like.

But no more! Welcome Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.

I bought this at the NYC Makeup Show after trying it out at the Stila booth. I must say I was skeptical because of my previous experience with felt tipped liquid eyeliners.

My Experience...

I love this liner! It applies in a continuous flow with being too runny and the tip doesn't dry up like other similar products I have tried. The tip allows for a super thin line to a medium thick line depending on your taste. The liner itself is a nice black and it leaves a semi-shiny finish which is a nice touch. And guess what? It's waterproof, smudge-proof, budge-proof...and my nap and shower test proved it. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product but I guess I will have to bite the bullet and repurchase this one.

TIP: It has a lightweight formula that I have found useful for coating the back of my lashes and covering eyeshadow fallout.

NOTE: If you swatch this on the back of your hand it will bleed onto the lines on your skin but keep in mind this is not truly representative of the skin on your eye. I haven't had any issues with the liner bleeding or running on my eyes.

Swatched on the back of my hand


On the upper lashline...see the shiny finish?

2 comments:

  1. I like this post, I totally agree with you on the felt tip liners, but now I have to try this one, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, gotta try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>