Jun 4, 2010

'Turquoise Sugar' Look

'Turquoise Sugar' Look

I have been having a lot of no makeup days which was a pleasant break but...I had to get back to my normal ways. It has been a great week. How are you guys doing? Big weekend plans?


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte white).
Next on the lid, I applied Inglot #372 Eyeshadow (matte turquoise green).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Sugarpill Royal Sugar Loose Eyeshadow (matte vivid blue with sparkles).
For the inner crease I used Inglot #60 Eyeshadow (matte bright yellow).
For the blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my waterline with Inglot #87 Gel Eyeliner (matte teal) and my lower lashline with Inglot #82 Gel Eyeliner (matte purple).
I used Covergirl Lashblast Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Smashing Lashes for effect.
 
Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Gingerly Blush for my cheeks.

16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Must get some some sugarpill soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More makeup to buy Sugarpill, LOL, this look has me in AWE, I have to try this look out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently stumbled upon your site and love your looks. I quickly had to send your link to my daughter who is also half Black / half Indian of JA background. Hopefully you will inspire her to step out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Eden! I love me some Sugarpill. LOL!

    Thx Tysh girl! I want to see if you do!

    Thx Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx Ribena! Welcome and thanx for spreading the word. I hope ur daughter will join in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Gotta use my Royal Sugar p/m some more. your looks are always inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, hey girl u play very well with colours....i love ur eye shadow's combination makeup. u r super talented lady... i love ur make up and tutorials as well...i m just a beginner so it helps me a lot. can u please do a tutorial for eye makeup using these colours together, red, black, fawn and white. i have a party ahead.....plz do a tutorial before july comes...plz its a request sister...and yes also do a tutorial using these colours together orange,red,yellow and blue. i shall be very thankful to you....please help me out...i need u plz fulfill my wish girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl love your looks....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx so much my lovelies! I posted a video tutorial of this look on my YouTube account if u are interested. :) It's also in a blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kiran!!! I will see what I can do sweets. Look out in the upcoming days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to know where do you get your eyebrows done at? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, I'm sooooo loving this one.....GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful&amazing as always..Imma give this a try lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your waterline must be extra thick or sumn! LOL

    I have never been able to underline with 2 distinct colors... Maybe there's something to this gel liner business afterall. Do you use the slanted liner brush for application? Thanks for the EXCELLENT tips & tutes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Shami! The two colors are on two different parts of mt eye. One color on my waterline which is the 'wet' inner rim of the eye and the other is on my lower lashline which is the actual skin below my lashes.

    I use the Stila ##28 Smudge Pot Brush which is dual ended. There is a liner part for my waterline and a smudger part for my lower lashline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>