Jun 14, 2010

'Arabian Gold' Look

'Arabian Gold' Look

This look has an Arabian feel with the thick lower lashline liner. It's not truly Arabic by any means but it's the closest I have ever come. The golds, pinks and purples used in Arabic makeup are truly beautiful as are the women and the culture.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base. As a secondary base on my inner lid I used MUFE #10 Aqua Cream (shimmery orange).

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Mega Rich Pigment (frosty orangy copper).
Next the middle of the lid I applied MAC Fuchsia Pigment (frosty fuchsia pink).
On the outer lid I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple).
On the brow bone and for the blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Smolder Eye Kohl Pencil and smudeged it with MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). I also used a touch of MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne) on the inner corner.
I used Covergirl Lashblast Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Demi Pixie Lashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
I used MAC Faux Lipstick topped with MAC Ember Glow Lipglass.


Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MAC Optimistic Orange Cremeblend Blush for my cheeks.

8 comments:

  1. This is a great bright look and I love the liner. I haven't done an Arabic inspired look in a while, and now I'm inspired to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab look! Love the bright eyeshadow colours, looks awesome with the light lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy Avaio...nope. :)
    Btw...Avaio is my bf...and he's crazy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I'd love to try this look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>