Jun 15, 2010

'Ice Cold Lemonade' Look

'Ice Cold Lemonade' Look

So after trying out some shimmery eyeshadows for my last look I decided to go back to my true love - mattes! This look reminds me of cold lemonade on a hot summer day.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base. As a secondary base on my inner lid I used Inglot #85 Gel Eyeliner (matte green).

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory).
Next the middle of the lid I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte lemon green).
On the outer lid I applied MAC French Violet Pigment (matte purple).
On the brow bone I used Illamasqua Anja Eyeshadow (matte sky blue).
For the blending I used Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower lashline with MUFE #22 Aqua Cream (shimmery emerald green).
I used Covergirl Lashblast Mascara for my lashes and added Ardell #110 Lashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
I used MAC Ravishing Lipstick topped with MAC Sock Hop Lipglass.


Face:  

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used NARS Amour and Deep Throat Blushes for my cheeks.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the lip combo is definitely your shade! Looks gorgeous and totally brightens up your whole face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the pastel tones pop against your skintone. Also, it seems like aqua liner #22 is good as a liner, I'm so glad I got it then :) you need to stop enabling with your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! it's so pretty.

    just one thing though - the automatic youtube video at the bottom is kind of annoying :( it comes on really loud (which is probably just my computer) but it's automatic and even pausing while i read through your post still means it continues to download, which eats into my monthly allowance. sorry to be a pain, but can you remove it? or leave a link somewhere for us to click if we do want to see them?

    i really love your tutes, though, don't get me wrong!

    sorry to be so annoying, i just thought you should know. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Joanna!

    Thanks Kitty! I love Ravishing lipstick. It's such a pretty coral on me. And I love ur nickname....hubby is very creative :)

    Thx Saadeh. Teh Aqua Creams are great multi-taskers. Let me know if u ever use them on the cheek or lips and how it goes. I am a bad bad girl for enabling u! LOL! But these r such great finds!

    Thx Clare! I didn't even realize that the autoplay popped up on here (I keep my sound off...LOL). I'm so sorry about that. I disabled it so let me know if it's fixed now. Thx for letting me know btw. That IS annoying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - just wanted to say your skills are awesome and you look great. I just discovered your blog, and you are really talented! I like how you organize your pages and include so much info. Check out my nail polish/makeup blog if you have a chance...

    glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this look matches your shirt! Its so spring like! Quick question, Do you ever use bronzer? If so, which do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx so much Glitter and WELCOME! Very cute blog btw.

    Thx Santana! I don't use bronzer at all since I already have such a tanned complexion as it is. I do own some brozey shades but I only use them as blushes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>