Jun 21, 2010

'Barely Naked' Look

'Barely Naked' Look

This look is a naked look for me not only because of the neutral colors but also because I made use of MAC Naked Dark and Naked Deep Dark Pigments...oh and the lipglass is Naked Space.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Gold Dusk Pigment (shimmery light yellow gold).
For the lid I applied MAC Naked Dark Pigment (satin yellowish nude).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Naked Deep Dark Pigment (satin dark nude).
I used MAC Deep Brown Pigment (matte chocolate brown) in the outer V to deepen.
On the brow bone I applied Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte medium nude).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I smudged MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Pencil (shimmery green with gold glitter) on my lower lashline.
I used Covergirl Lashblast Mascara for my lashes and added MAC #43 Lashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
I used MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick topped with MAC Naked Space Lipglass.

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with Stila One Step Primer/Corrector. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used Illamasqua Expose Blush for my cheeks.

16 comments:

  1. I love this look. Can you do a youtube tutorial on a more neutral look??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina.
    where did u purchase the naked dark and naked deep dark? i cant find it on the Mac website..?? thanks in advance.. your faithful follower
    NIK :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx hon! I'll work on a more neutral tutorial this week for sure.

    Hey NIK! The Naked Dark and Naked Deep Dark Pigments are from the PRO Only Nude Story Collection. You can get it at a MAC Pro store or call the 800 number to make an order -
    US orders, call 1-800-866-6464
    Canadian orders, call 1-800-387-6707 ext 8555.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love whit this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do u like undercurrent everytime I wear it the glitter gets in my eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is very subtle & soft! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, so soft! The pop of green sets it off!!! I can't wait until the youtube tut! I need to do this look soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might sound weird to you Tina but this is my fave look from you EVER! You just glow in these golden and neutral shades. I also love love love your hair curly, ace look!

    I might need those naked pigments now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING look Tina! I am sooo going to try it! :) and I must say this again you have such beautiful and large eyes... love your looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you guys like neutral looks :) LOL!
    Maybe I will try to do more of these kinds of looks and tutorials.

    Thx Bunny honey!

    Hey Camille! I actually really like the Pearlglide liners for a pop of color and glitter. I avoid my waterline at all costs tho because the glitter does hurt. When I use it on my lower lashline or upper lashline I have no issues with the glitter at all. Just try to avoid the waterline as best as u can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Santana, Joanna, Shades Professional Makeup and BrownSugarBabe. I'm so gald u guys like it. :)

    Thx Anonymous. I'll work on a tutorial this week.

    Thx Saadeh! Not weird at all. Lots of people seems to like the neutrals golden looks. But u know I'm a bright color type of girl all the way!

    Thx Usman! I hope you do try it. Let me know how it turns out plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look!! I am eagerly awaiting the tutorial as well. Please keep up the lovely looks!!! U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks pretty. I like how you jazzed it up a bit with the colour on the lower lashline!

    glitterm-younailedit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>