Jan 13, 2011

Requests...

Requests...

Hey guys! So I want to get more active with requests both for tutorials, tags, posts, looks, guides, etc. I have asked for requests before but they get lost in the sauce. I have added a static PAGE at the top of the blog for posting requests. So I found this to be the best way to keep track and have a checklist.

So with that being said, please feel free to post your requests HERE! I don't want to make promises but I will try my best to get to most if not all of the requests (will take time as you know). Please be as detailed as possible and leave links (for example if you want a tutorial for a look) if possible. Thanks!

I have also added Google Talk on the sidebar so we can chat during the day if you wish. Feel free to log on and say hi if you are in the neighborhood! : )
>