Jan 5, 2011

'Peacocky Inspired' Look

'Peacocky Inspired' Look

This look was inspired by my MAC Peacocky Collection haul that finally came in the mail today. Of course I had to play in them right away. These are fun colors but I think the lighter colors are a bit sheer. The deep shades, however, are definitely fantastic. More to come! 


Eyes: 

PRIME:
I started off with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) on my brow bone, MAC Indianwood Paintpot (shimmery golden bronze) on my inner lid and MUFE #21 Aqua Cream Color (shimmery turquoise) on my outer lid as my primary bases. MAC 242 Shader Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Paparazz-She Mega Metal Eyeshadow (shimmery copper bronze). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied MAC Odalisque Mega Metal Eyeshadow (shimmery teal). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied MUFE #159 Eyeshadow (matte cobalt blue). Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For my lower lashline I used Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (shimmery purple) topped with MAC Push The Edge Pigment (shimmery deep purple). MAC 231 Small Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MUFE Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow (matte black). MAC 266 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Smashing False Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #403 Lipstick (creamy orange coral) topped with MAC Strange Potion Lipglass (shimmery coral).


Face:

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè Nourishing Moisturizer and Tarte ReCreate™ Silicone-Free Primer. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Peaches Blush (matte peach coral) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.

 

9 comments:

  1. What a fun look! The lips are Amazin! Thanks for sharing Tina! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous. I just made my order today! I can not wait for them to get here!! I am looking forward to seeing you do more looks with these shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look hot and this is soooo Peacocky! I cannot wait for my order to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look. I can't wait for this collection to launch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lurking around for a while now, and I must say, your looks are always very on point!

    That, and you're a gorgeous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. big tuneeeeee in the back ground beenie man "rum and red bull" ...... keep up the amazing work sugar i really enjoy your video's and blog ....



    from trinicute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>