Jan 12, 2011

MAC Peacocky Collection - MORE Swatches...

M·A·C Peacocky Collection - MORE Swatches...

So I already did my haul for the MAC Peacocky Collection but I picked up a couple more things when I went to see the collection in store.That means I grabbed the remaining eyeshadows and one more lipcolor.


Mega Metal Eyeshadow 3.4 g US$19.50
A colour-rich, light-reflecting gleam combined with a creamy application that invites blending, layering, shaping, while remaining crease-resistant. A brilliant choice for all those seeking the ultimate metallic finish.

Dalliance - Light champagne

Prance - Frosted mauve pearl  
Sexpectations - Metallic burgundy  








Kissable Lipcolor 5 g / 0.17 US oz US$18.00
Luscious in pay-off and application, Kissable Lipcolour applies with the smooth glide of a lip gloss, then finishes with the creamy pigment-rich look of a Lipstick. New Slimline vial complete with doe-foot applicator.

So Vain - Muted dirty coral





  
**********


Pictures and Swatches

Mega Metal Eyeshadows
Dalliance - Light champagne 
Dalliance is one of the standout unique shades in this collection. It is a metallic light platinum color with a golden sheen. Almost like a white gold color.

 Prance - Frosted mauve pearl 
Prance is also a gorgeous color and comes off as an icy pink color. 

 Sexpectations - Metallic burgundy  
I really picked up this color because of the name - Sexpectations. It's a frosty cranberry pink/red color which is not that unique.

  Dalliance, Prance, Sexpectations  

 Dalliance, Prance, Sexpectations 


  
**********


Kissable Lipcolor
 So Vain - Muted dirty coral
So Vain is a great muted coral color with a beautiful neutral look.

11 comments:

  1. damn now I want so Vain :( Isn't Prance gorge? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty picks hun,sexpectactions lol I would pick it up for e name but its so pretty as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was standing over Dalliance for 20 minutes deciding whether to get it or not. I chose not to and now I can't stop thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Saadeh I think this is such a great collection with great products. What I really like is that they are so versatile. U can get full on color or just a simple light wash from both the eyeshadows and the lip colors.

    Thanks Rina. I am very happy with my choices as well. :)

    Thanks Sher. LOL. I love the name and that's the only reason I got it. I don't use cranberry shades at all but I agree it's a very pretty color. It can lean pink, raspberry, red or even rust depending on how it's used. Nice!

    I know the feeling Jillian. I honestly stood there for 10 mins with Prance and Dalliance on my hand. I decided to get both so I wouldn't feel regret later. LOL! Dalliance is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i live in South Dakota and dont have a store any where near me. i heard Sexpectations looks a lot like Cranberry, does it? it doesnt look like it in this pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina I absolutely love your blog and you tube channel! You are fabulous! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog! have been following it almost everyday since early last year. Dalliance looks so pretty! Also wanna wish you a very happy birthday! I also have the best birthday on January 16!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Brit. Sexpectations is close to Cranberry but Cranberry is a touch darker while Sexpectations leans more raspberry. If u love Cranberry then get Sexpectations. If u only 'like' Cranberry then skip.

    Thanks so much MrsKGarrett! I will surely try!

    Thanks Brenda my dear! Dalliance is fab! Glad I got it! Oh how cool! Happy Birthday as well my dear. Yay! Second person to share my bday from the blog. That's so fun! Enjoy the day hon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the So Vain! Just ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog. I purchased the Kissable Color in Exxxhibitionist, Strut Your Stuff, Scandelicious, and Love Peck. I am an NW45 who loves bright vibrant colors in eyeshadows and lipcolors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>