Aug 26, 2010

'Pink Poodle' Look

'Pink Poodle' Look

This is a simple look using pink colors and can even be considered a neutral look I'd say. I'm super tired today but I must press on since I will be out of the country next week. How are you guys doing?

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base.

COLOR:
For the inner lid and tear duct area I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory).
On the middle of the lid I applied MAC Free To Be Eyeshadow (matte coral).
For the crease I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light blue toned pink).
For the outer lid and to deepen the outer V I used Inglot #387 Eyeshadow (matte light grey).
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink).
I used Inglot #387 Eyeshadow (matte light grey) for my lower lashline.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Marked For Glamour (shimmery grey).
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with MAC #7 false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #39 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (satin orange coral).
Yes I am loving these!

Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage. I set my foundation with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte cool pink) for my cheeks and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for highlight and contour.

Yum! Braided Twist Pretzels!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You guys have the best snacks @ work. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Wow, you've got the MAC super slick liner technique down already. I tried it this morning and it was okay but I need more practice to get it smooth looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heel mooi <3
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful n gorgeous hun...I love love ur make up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I love that last picture! I don't have Free to Be but I thought it was coral? I love that it's more pinky though. Oh, and I love your shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>