Aug 12, 2010

'Ivory Pink' Look

'Ivory Pink' Look

I feel like I have done this look before but so what? It can't always be new right? : )  Stick to the evil that you know is what I was always told....now where's that cookie?


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Girl Friendly Paintpot (matte light pink) all over my lid and MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) on my brow bone as my primary bases.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tear-duct area I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory).
For the middle of the lid I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light pink).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (matte violet blue).
In my crease and on the browbone I used Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple).
To darken the outer V I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow (matte dark purple).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used UD 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Electric on my lower lashline.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Demi Pixie false eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Gimme That! Dare To Wear Lipglass.


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Foundation in Suede 1N with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks topped MAC Petticoat MSF (shimmery golden pink).

Cookie? Or no cookie? Hmmm....

17 comments:

  1. I don't remember seeing this look and I loved it! I need that Cool Pink pigment, u always rock that shade. I also love ur shirt (or what I can see of it, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty as always. I love the dazzle glass you're wearing. Are you wearing any lip liner with it? If so, what's the name of it? Thanks

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the cookie??? LOL you are too funny, I don't remember this look but I LOVE IT, and the lipgloss looks great, I haven't worn mind yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina this look is super hot! That lipglass on you is the bomb.com..lol! & I say go for the cookie...like 3 cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanx Saadeh! It just feels so familiar to me. Cool Pink is divine, I hate that MAC dc'd it. I love this shirt too...I have a big rose on my shoulder - so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx Viva. All I'm wearing is the lipglass, no lipliner. Gimme That! is super pigmented and feels great on the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tysh I still didn't even get a cookie! LOL! I just keep thinking this look is a repeat but who knows. U better wear it Miss! It's so bright!

    Thanks Maria. The lipglass is to die for! Love! I'm still waiting for my cookie. Even one will do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how u always end your posts, so funny and i love your looks as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, Thanks! Gimme That is really pretty!

    http://www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really, REALLY pretty!

    I love how Cool Pink pigment looks. I wish I could find a dupe for that color, since I can't find Cool Pink pigment anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty! Go get a cookie or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog because Mac cosmetics is one of my sponsors. I loove your makeup job! I can not do my eyes to save my life! I love how you apply your makeup great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you are amazing with make up =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just picked up cool pink and clear sky blue from my cco. I have seen them before but passed, ur the reason for that purchase. Love ur looks thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha @ KayKay. Thx girl!

    No prob Viva. Gimme That! rules.

    Thanks edotrich. I think u can find Cool Pink at some CCOs so that's worth a try. It's hard to find such a pale pink. I'm so sad it was dc'd. It's a fave.

    Thx candlelight. I gave up on the cookie search. Got myself a Cinnabon bar. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Tami. And Welcome! U have a great blog. I wish MAC would come over and sponsor me too :)

    Thx Amandita sweetie! :)

    That's great Andrea! Man I wish i cud get a backup of Cool Pink! I already have a backup of Clear Sky Blue. Enjoy those finds my dear. Ttys.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful...me likey..that lipgloss is a must have lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>