Aug 12, 2010

'Ivory Pink' Look

'Ivory Pink' Look

I feel like I have done this look before but so what? It can't always be new right? : )  Stick to the evil that you know is what I was always where's that cookie?


I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Girl Friendly Paintpot (matte light pink) all over my lid and MAC Layin Low Paintpot (matte beige) on my brow bone as my primary bases.

On the inner lid and tear-duct area I applied MAC Polished Ivory Pigment (matte ivory).
For the middle of the lid I applied MAC Cool Pink Pigment (matte light pink).
On the outer lid I applied MAC Atlantic Blue Eyeshadow (matte violet blue).
In my crease and on the browbone I used Illamasqua Preen Eyeshadow (matte purple).
To darken the outer V I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow (matte dark purple).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory).

My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used UD 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Electric on my lower lashline.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes with Beautee Senses Demi Pixie false eyelashes for effect.


For my lips I used MAC Gimme That! Dare To Wear Lipglass.


I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Foundation in Suede 1N with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks topped MAC Petticoat MSF (shimmery golden pink).

Cookie? Or no cookie? Hmmm....


  1. I don't remember seeing this look and I loved it! I need that Cool Pink pigment, u always rock that shade. I also love ur shirt (or what I can see of it, hehe)

  2. Very pretty as always. I love the dazzle glass you're wearing. Are you wearing any lip liner with it? If so, what's the name of it? Thanks

  3. Where is the cookie??? LOL you are too funny, I don't remember this look but I LOVE IT, and the lipgloss looks great, I haven't worn mind yet.

  4. Tina this look is super hot! That lipglass on you is the! & I say go for the 3 cookies! :)

  5. Thanx Saadeh! It just feels so familiar to me. Cool Pink is divine, I hate that MAC dc'd it. I love this shirt too...I have a big rose on my shoulder - so fun.

  6. Thx Viva. All I'm wearing is the lipglass, no lipliner. Gimme That! is super pigmented and feels great on the lips.

  7. Tysh I still didn't even get a cookie! LOL! I just keep thinking this look is a repeat but who knows. U better wear it Miss! It's so bright!

    Thanks Maria. The lipglass is to die for! Love! I'm still waiting for my cookie. Even one will do. :)

  8. i love how u always end your posts, so funny and i love your looks as always :)

  9. Ok, Thanks! Gimme That is really pretty!

  10. Really, REALLY pretty!

    I love how Cool Pink pigment looks. I wish I could find a dupe for that color, since I can't find Cool Pink pigment anywhere.

  11. Really pretty! Go get a cookie or two :)

  12. I just found your blog because Mac cosmetics is one of my sponsors. I loove your makeup job! I can not do my eyes to save my life! I love how you apply your makeup great job!

  13. Girl you are amazing with make up =)

  14. I just picked up cool pink and clear sky blue from my cco. I have seen them before but passed, ur the reason for that purchase. Love ur looks thanks for the inspiration

  15. Hahaha @ KayKay. Thx girl!

    No prob Viva. Gimme That! rules.

    Thanks edotrich. I think u can find Cool Pink at some CCOs so that's worth a try. It's hard to find such a pale pink. I'm so sad it was dc'd. It's a fave.

    Thx candlelight. I gave up on the cookie search. Got myself a Cinnabon bar. LOL.

  16. Thanks so much Tami. And Welcome! U have a great blog. I wish MAC would come over and sponsor me too :)

    Thx Amandita sweetie! :)

    That's great Andrea! Man I wish i cud get a backup of Cool Pink! I already have a backup of Clear Sky Blue. Enjoy those finds my dear. Ttys.

  17. likey..that lipgloss is a must have lol


Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.